4. Kostanca Dhima. Forthcoming. “Do Elites Discriminate Against Female Political Aspirants? Evidence from a Field Experiment.” Politics & Gender.
Awarded the Western Political Science Association’s 2020 Betty Nesvold Award for best women and politics paper.
1. Charles Crabtree and Kostanca Dhima. Spring 2017. “Testing Theories of Group Consciousness.” CP: Newsletter of the Comparative Politics Organized Section of the American Political Science Association.
4. Kostanca Dhima. “Reexamining the Supply and Demand Framework for Explaining Women’s Legislative Representation.”
2. Kostanca Dhima and Sarah Fulton. “Social Desirability in Gender Egalitarianism: Evidence from a List Experiment.”
1. Kostanca Dhima and Jennifer M. Piscopo. “The Right Stuff? Perceived Leadership Potential of Male and Female Candidates Among American Youth.”
Book chapter to be published in an edited volume by Michelle Taylor-Robinson and Nehemia Geva.
Works in Progress
3. Kostanca Dhima. “The Gender Continuum? Femininity, Masculinity, and Vote Choice in a Comparative Perspective.”
2. Kostanca Dhima and Yoshikuni Ono. “Femininity, Masculinity, and Candidate Vote Choice in Japan.”
1. Kostanca Dhima. “Issue Salience and Gender.”